I need answers about acid...

Discussion in 'General' started by BCVibe, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Is it true that if you try acid... you'll never be able to fly in the air force or any plane for that matter...?

2. wtf?! uhhh it may prevent you from getting into the military... you can still fly planes... my friend got denied from the military because they saw how many drugs he had done, i dont know how they tested him... but he got caught, military is nothin but trouble anyways (in my opinion)

3. I don't know how they test for acid, but if they can't test for it (at least after a certain time like pot and coke and everything else) then just lie.

Maybe they're afraid you'll have "acid flashbacks" while flying.

4. I think that you can still join the millitary if you have done acid previously in life. Just doesnt seem logical to me...

5. you think thatd be a good way to avoid a future draft, just do a bunch of drugs.

6. only way to test acid is a spinal tap...painfull and expensive.

so............i think its cool man

7. I heard some shit like that, and I never knew if was true. Is that indeed factual?

8. No, it isn't.

9. It did seem a little iffy to me.

10. I had one of those last night. It was free, but it still fucking hurt lol. Goddamn. The only thing that hurts is the anesthetic they put in first. I was hopped up, from the IV, and when he hit me with the first needle, My face just exploded in the weirdest expression you could ever imagine, it hurt something HORRIBLE. At that instant though, I noticed the shit on the curtains was fucking swimming around, and i just froze. I remained in that exact position, expression, everything, until the procedure was done. I was just like ".... dude are you touching my back?" and he pulled the needle out. "All done man!" and I was like ok cool.

11. no untrue, the way they would check was the spinal tap which is now illegal, i believe either way i know they dont do them anymore cz my friend was in the army for a little

12. Spinal tap thing is a myth. Anything you want to know about acid can be found at:

Dunda DUN!!!

www.erowid.org !!

13. i was gonna say last i heard was that checking by that spinal tap method was illegal, cuz i guess you can die super easy or something like that.

14. If you try acid and like it, chances are you will feel diferently about the airforce, and I dont meen that in a bad way.

15. true enough.

oh and the boogey man......that shit is real.....

16. I'm assuming you're not a woman who has ever had an epidural during child birth?
    It's pretty much the same procedure. They use a small cathater tube to put medicine in rather than take spinal fluid out. Trust me,a few hours of good hard contractions and you'll be screaming for an epidural. I think women who do child birth completely drug free must have extremly high pain tolerance. I'm no wimp and I had them with both my kids. Of course my first one was 8 lbs and my second one was over 10 so maybe that had something to do with it.:p

Back on topic,if you're trying to get into the military keep your mouth shut about the drug use.

17. [quote name='Yurburdcansing']I'm assuming you're not a woman who has ever had an epidural during child birth?
    It's pretty much the same procedure. They use a small cathater tube to put medicine in rather than take spinal fluid out. Trust me,a few hours of good hard contractions and you'll be screaming for an epidural. I think women who do child birth completely drug free must have extremly high pain tolerance. I'm no wimp and I had them with both my kids. Of course my first one was 8 lbs and my second one was over 10 so maybe that had something to do with it.:p

18. You cant do acid without the right mindset. If your really nervous, dont do it.

I dont think you have alot to worry about.. and ive flown through space countless times without leaving my yard, on it..