Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need an MFLB expert NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by medicinaltoker, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Ok, so last night I was short of bud so vaped some AVB. I decided to try to vape some CBD's so I turned my PA to full blast. I tried to inhale a little faster to regulate the temperature, but when I get high I forgot about all that and hit it slow as fuck. So, I think I combusted. Do you think this will change my mflb?

2. no it won't break your mflb. Just make sure to use the brush really well

3. Clean that fucker real well if it has that ashy smell.

Put rubbing alcohol on a brush or Q tip and brush/rub the screen part really good.

If you really fucked up and combusted the shit inside the MFLB then there will probably be a lingering smell in there for a while unless you constantly clean it.

4. Yup. You might have ruined the smell/taste, but it should still function fine.

5. One time my herb combusted, not sure why it was weird and random. It tasted like crap for about a week with no cleaning or anything but it was eventually back to normal.

Do a full cleaning job on it, but usually you notice it combusting since all of the sudden there is a fire in your face. You don't seem confident that it actually combusted, are there black marks on the bottom of your trench?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKp4ygqRvUE]How To Clean Your Magic-Flight Launch Box Vaporizer (Full Cleaning Demo) - YouTube[/ame] << Great video on proper cleaning.