Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need an advice pls

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jovonejc, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Hello!
    I need an advice on how to start smoking only 1x a week

I am smoking cannabis daily for almost 4 years now and I am noticing some side effects when smoking this much. My brains feels like a sponge when I smoke a lot, even when I'm not high.
    When I decide to take a break, I get sober and the side effects dissapear in a few days ( no shit lol), but my problem is that I can't wait for the whole week to smoke again. I maybe stay sober for 2 days and then in the evening I make a big bong hit because I just can't wait anymore... The problem Is that I take a break because of the side effects but start to smoke again as soon as the side effects are gone ( I kinda forget how I felt ( my brain was like a sponge...), so I start smoking again too soon and It just keeps going in circles...).
    I smoked weed 1x a week for a few months and I felt great ( no side effects) but It just got so hard to do that lately.

I really don't know how to describe this better in english, which is my 3.rd language but If anyone understands what i'm trying to say please give me some advice:D

Thanks

2. I don't use it medically but more like spiritually. When I smoke I feel more connected to nature And I see stuff from a different point of view (if that makes any sense). I know I can do it, but when the side effects of smoking too often are gone I just wonder myself why tf am I not smoking rn and start smoking and regret it after I smoke because the side eff. come back again. But when I smoke 1x a week I dont feel the side effects.

3. In that this is not addictive but a habit....
    the cruel truth is that you must work on your resolve.
    Aren’t you strong?
    Of course you are.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I agree^ it’s a habit your breaking, when I quit for a job the easiest way for me was to start a new habit, 12-7am sleep and run from 8-9Pm with other stuff too but I kept that cycle to fix my sleep and within a couple days I was fine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. just dont smoke. after a month you'll probobly feel like you dont want to smoke ever again, then time goes by and ur smoking again. ive quit probobly 8 times, longest was for a year. Its good for the mind. The more u quit the easier it is.

6. Some might disagree with me but I think cold turkey is the best way! I was 100% mentally addicted and smoking habitually. I’ve also...been addicted to pharmaceuticals and I wasn’t sure if I would make it out alive....2 years later, I’m still affected by those choices I made to this day.

I decided to cold turkey weed because I acknowledge my habit and didn’t get high anymore. I stopped on the 6th of this month and lemme tell you...it’s nothing compared to pill withdrawals!! I don’t even consider weed as withdrawals! More like detox! The first week SUUUUCKKKKKEEEEDDDD (but nothing compared to pills lol) Then came day 7 and I was totally fine lol. No cravings or runny bowel movements lol. I also considered myself as a heavy user. Went from 1g+ concentrates a day (even got a electronic dab rig for my habit) then to multiple bud bowls an hour. I didn’t feel any bit stoned either. I really hope I can feel the joy of getting high again after my tolerance break. My partner has scared me that my tolerance might be permanently messed up due to abusing my habit of smoking. I hope he’s wrong but we will see. >_<

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum