Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need all of your opinions..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by illadelphin, Jun 20, 2009.

1. recently, i woke up to a terror. there R hair on my fayce!

it scared me, because normally i keep to myself and am a gud kid, but now that im hairy i feel like im going to hell. what did i do to deserve this?

picz of the taint for your reference

[​IMG]

any input would be appreciated... should i make an offering to jesus so i can live a hairless, fulfilling life?

2. HAHAHAHAHA. DUDE, don't worry. It's just the weed, or the puberty, or BOTH.

3. the fuck is this pooberty yew speak of??

why do all these girls have these strange bug bites, and why in the name of fuck do i want to stick my dipstick in their resevoir?

4. hahaha is it a full moon:D

5. hahaha you do know that Jesus had A beard. The Satan has no hair...and is supposedly gay, but thats another story and another time especially since gay people aren't that evil.

6. I know the exact procedure to rid of this.

Get the fattest goat you can. You need to knock it out with your best painkillers you can find, and using a heated steak-knife, cut right below it's kidney. Control the bleeding as best as you can, having a helper apply pressure to certain areas and cleaning the blood. Place a whole cheesecake below it's kidney, and sew it back up. Burn the goat the next day, being sure to rub the ash of the burnt cheesegoat all over your face.

You should then expect the hair to recede back in several days.

7. can i stick to my gentile ways, and fuck the goat :ey: ?

8. if you continue on with this procedure, I don't think you would want the ashes.:rolleyes:

9. not unless they transmorph into a twinkie, in which i can sacrifice to the gods of baked, nuclear resistant, goods.

either way, why is my body doing this to me? i did nothing to deserve this beaver on my face....

and DOWN THERE??? :(

10. hahah. dorks...
    ALL OF YOU!

11. hey now...

12. your a rockstar get the show on, get paid...

13. You might wanna shave the top and leave the bottom

14. i b playin:smoke:

well... there are these things called razors, but you know what they say....(god kills a kitten everytime you shave)