i need Advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mad_toker, Aug 5, 2002.

1. I just started about 2 weeks ago and i was woundering how soon do they flower and are there any tricks on how to make them flower faster. I have about 5 plants and they stand about 3 1/2 inches tall, and one that is 5 inches (my baby) I bought a book on growing and followed a soil composition and i'm still readind. N E help will be good.

light it, smoke it, pass it

2. It depends. I know some growers who use 1000 HPS as soon as they move them out of germination. These are "sea of green growers". The indica plants they are growing continue to show some veggie growth well into flowering. I know others who start at about 5 to 8 inches. There have been reports of arious light regimes that appear to cause faster time to harvest but I would just stick with 12 on 12 off.

3. I got a question, i recently did the same thing and I was wondering if you put them under light once you put the root sprout in the ground (theres no seedling yet) or do i just wait till it springs up?

4. just wait till it pops up and then put the lights on.

5. So if your plant hasn't sprouted yet, then you dont need any light on it at all?

6. my plants seem to sprout faster if i have lights on but it culd be other factors too like temp., ventilation,etc

7. well i'ts been about a week and there getting huge!! well looks like weed. Their are 5 plants and they are about 6-8 inches tall and they all have 3 groups of two or three leaves. I need to know when the sprouts will be ready for me to put them in hydroponic buckets??? what are some other important supplies i need? Tell me everything you know about hydroponic weed.

light that sh!t,Smoke that sh!t, pass that sh!t. "How High"