Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by woah new guy, May 14, 2010.

1. #1 woah new guy, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    Don't have any friends who smoke and they don't have any friends that smoke. Been driving around Spotsy town center in VA.

I don't have the nerve to just ask somebody randomly (shy person).. I've been trying for past semester at germanna and I just can't ask people I don't know. Ive tried it I get really tense and i can barely speak also sweaty. I don't know what to do! Some advice, anybody?

2. #2 StrongSide, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    Good luck, from my experience it's been more fun to smoke with a buddy than by yourself. Toke on! :smoking:

3. yea, dude, edit that shit and take your real name off. you never know who is watching these boards and you can never be too careful when youre talking about bud.

anyway, fuck going up to strangers, i would hate to do that. just have your friends ask around for you. surely one of your friends knows 1 person who sells/smokes weed. just gotta be patient. did u just move there or something?

4. I actually enjoy getting high by myself.... I can't do some of the things that I want to do around other people....lol. When I'm alone, I feel I can be myself more and let loose... dance, jerk it, sing, laugh at dumb shit....just whatever...feeling free........

5. Nah, technically I never said what I wanted to smoke.. I'm too nervous to talk to cashiers ;)

Seriously I'm hoping somebody will recognize my name..

My friends are all christians

6. Dude edit out your name now, there are pigs all over this site:rolleyes:

7. christian = anti-drug?

eta: jesus smoked weed, man!!!!!

8. Strongside needs to edit his quote now

9. that's funny

10. Done, sweet deal, and again.. good luck!

11. Maybe try some dating sites and see if some of the potential dates are 420 friendly from their profiles.

12. I would put flyers all over town

GOT WEED? CALL 491-292-7850

13. ROFL! That reminds me, this was a while ago, back in grade 12 or 11. I was going to get lunch, and on a electrical poll there was a flier. Now I cant rember what it said, but it was something along these line "Buy weed now, free dime bag with purchase of an 1/8 or more! Call xxx-xxx-xxxx".

I lol'd