I need advice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tastaj, Mar 16, 2016.

1. I used to smoke weed a few times a month for about 8 months. Everytime i would smoke it would be awesome. So one day i had smoked and got SUPER paranoid. When the high finally came down i was confused as shit sinces thats never happened. I had no reason to be paranoid. I was in a good environment and i didnt even know what i was paranoid about. I tried again the next day but this time i took it easy but same thing. I waited a week and tried again (still taking it easy) and same thing again! I waited 2 weeks (only taking about 2 hits) and IT STILL HAPPENED. After that i just stopped smoking. Anyways that was 2 years ago. I want to try again. im not scared at all to try it again. I feel perfectly fine trying it again. Ive felt this way for the past 4-5 months. Has this ever happened to anyone? What did u do to stop it from happening again? Also i never had panic attacks or aniexty besides those times i was high.

2. If you want to try it again then try to get your hands on a good strong Indica. They are far less anxiety inducing than Sativa dominant strains. Also, don't overdo it. Take a hit or two and let it ride.

• Like Like x 5
  3. This right here. I'd start with that, than fill your smoking area with pleasing stuff, music too. Keep in mind, you were certainly not the first, nor will you be the last, person to get paranoid when they smoke. It happens sometimes. It was probably just extremely powerful bud. Remember, you have nothing to worry about.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I did this exactly and was HIGH AF for hours. Thanks man

• Like Like x 2