I need a stoner chick...in my life!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by loudpack_jack, Aug 18, 2009.

1. As much fun as I have kickin it with the boys and hanging with my buddies...I need a girl. Me and my buddies smoke often but sometimes I wanna smoke with a chick. I wanna smoke and go to the movies. I wanna smoke and have sex. I wanna smoke and listen to music. I really want that smoking companionship. What are some ways to get a stoner chick? I want one sooo bad. If you are a stoner chick and u live near Atlanta, a little more North like Norcross, just hit me up. We'll smoke out and see how we feel...

2. I think I know how you feel man. I'm in the same boat.

3. I love stoner chicks.

Can't wait 'til the day I find me one of my own.

4. Plenty of stoner chicks around here...
    none you really wanna date though... buncha skuzzos

5. what is a skuzzo? haha

6. i fucking feel you dude, I've been high with girls before but never when they smoke too, all the girls i know that smoke are fucking disgusting. i just want a nice girl that i can shotgun with haha .

7. same with me. i had a stoner chick not to long ago but yea i had to leave her due to the fact that she pees on ppl for money. im so glad i never slept with her. girl was wrong.

8. first of all, what the fuck

second of all, this is the shit im talking about, stoner chicks are all fucking grotty as shit.

9. yea the fucked up part is i didnt find out till the 3rd week of dating her. i told her nasty ass to gtfo of my car and thats the last i ever heard from her. all my friends were shocked to. me i felt so gross i took like 5 shower rinsed my mouth out with mouth wash many times and almost set fire to my passenger seat. but i kinda need that so yea no fire. but ewwwwwwwwwww just thinking about her nasty ass makes me want to barf

10. I have one.

She likes to trip whenever I do. She likes to smoke whenever I do.

Sucks for you guys. But really, there's a TON of them out there.

11. i've got one, the problem is shes my best friends and i just might have feelings for her... ugh

12. I've got one of my very own, but don't just get the girl because of weed make sure you can stand her if your not high i've had my share of girls that i can only be high around otherwise they drive me fucking insane i'm sure you know what i mean, but that girl is out there and she will come

13. My two longest relationships were both with girls that smoked weed. It makes them more chill about shit. It's hard for me to date a girl that doesn't smoke

14. yeah, totally.
    im fucking gross as all hell :rolleyes:

15. go look at the post he quoted.

Unless you did. And you pee on people for money. Then of course, you would be fucking gross as all hell.

16. i say don't worry i am sure you will find one! many girl smoke (some just hide is).
    But since you already hang with ppl who all smoke i am sure you will find yourself a nice stoner chick they are out there just keep an eye open....or maybe you can convince a girl who does not really smoke to try it! create your own stoner :p

good luck and let us all know if you find one!

17. What I do is find a guy I think that smokes, start up a conversation and ask if they toke. Makes everything easier. Guys' eyes usually light up when they find out I can roll the blunt or handle my shit. Eh - Can't just make your search for a woman based on if she smokes weed, though, there's gotta be more there...

Really though, many girls are pretty gross or don't know how to smoke that say they do. Gotta' admit...

I wish you best of luck, nonetheless, single tokers :smoking:

18. Wouldn't the people being peed on be more gross than the person doing the peeing?
    I mean, WOW, what an incredibly free, easy way to make money. :hello::p

Anyway, I read what he said as, "all stoner girls are grotty as __whatever he said"
    I'm a stoner, and a girl, and not gross. There are a lot of girls on this site, none of which that have posted pictures appear to be gross. The end.

19. I had an awesom stoner chick. Seriously, she played drums in the band i was in, she used to bring me bongs she made as presents. Then she dumped me, Day before christmas, Broke my heart, So I fucked her friend. Then her friend bullshited me into thinkin she was pregnant, Told her friend to fuck off, then my sexy stoner chick started dating the friend i fucked

20. Yea stoner chicks rule, I knew a few drummers, a few beach bums, and some burners all that can smoke as much as I can.

*Falls into awesome stoner chick dreams*