Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I NEED A SCALE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by brad54s, Dec 17, 2013.

1. SOMEONE POST A LINK TO A SCALE PLEASE !

AND ONE YOU CAN BUY IN PERSON AT A WALMART OR TARGET TYPE BULLSHIT THANKS

2. Go to walmart,look for scale that can weigh to the nearest .1

I dont think youll find them. Go to any headshop and get one

3. You need to turn caps lock off, just go To a smoke shop.

4. Go over pay for one at any smoke shop. Or if you don't like over paying go to amazon and pick one up hella cheap.

5. #5 Delightfully High, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
    Step 1. Go to the website of the store of your choice.
    Step 2. Look up scales.
    Step 3. Call to confirm that the scale you wish to purchase is in stock.
    Step 4. Go pick up or order online said scale.

or you could just go to any Indian store ,and buy a cheap scale out of one of those glass cases they keep all the bongs ,pipes ,screens ,etc... inside of.

6. Why are you yelling?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. amazon or ebay. simple

8. Go on anazon

9. go to the kitchen section in wallmart buy one of the million scales go home get high

10. Amazon heaps for £10!

11. Jesus, its like no one can do anything themselves anymore. You want us to wipe your ass too?

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387330426.853642.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. WHY DONT YOU JUST GO TO WALMART AND LOOK FOR ONE

TRY HARBOR FREIGHT, THEY HAVE CHEAP POCKET SCALES SOMETIMES 

14. Nigga calm down

15. [quote name="brad54s" post="19176237" timestamp="1387244412"]SOMEONE POST A LINK TO A SCALE PLEASE !AND ONE YOU CAN BUY IN PERSON AT A WALMART OR TARGET TYPE BULLSHIT THANKS[/quote] just go to a gas station or headship, simpleSent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app