I need a political update

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Veggietales, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Anyone know what the republican polls are looking like?

I know herman cain an perry are going down in ratings which is a good thing. However, that clown newt gingrich better not win

RON PAUL!

2. The polls are controlled by the corporate owned MSM. So I would take them with a grain of salt. Watch Ron Paul win the primaries like a boss. Its going to get ugly though, he will be trolled by the MSM because they can't let him win. They will call him every name in the book, they will do anything to prevent him from winning and if the MSM fails to convince the voters, the CIA and their assassins will step up to the plate. Its going to be a rough ride.

3. I do hate how the media refuses to mention his name. They'd rather beat off herman cain.

4. Ron Paul is currently in first place in Iowa and second in New Hampshire. We got this. :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVPSE_EQl7Q]Ron Paul Tied For First In Iowa - YouTube[/ame]

This is a little old. The newest poll has Dr. Paul in first by himself, not a tie for first.

5. Ron Paul frontrunner atm..

6. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ron Paul dies within the next 5 years. It would be so easy to assassinate him and claim he died from natural causes

7. #7 AlienBlood, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    It won't work. Not after Kennedy it's best they just discredit him naturally. That will actually backfire and he isn't the only person (politician maybe, but new politicians are created everyday...) with his views. So killing him will not only make his already incredibly paranoid and abrasive followers amplify those traits (if that's even possible:eek:) but it would accomplish nothing as they'd replace him with someone else.

Too early to tell OP. Best to just wait for the primary results...

8. I'm not an expert on American politics obviously, but wasn't there a massive change in policy after Kennedy was replaced? If that's true, it shows that some people can benefit greatly when a president is assassinated.