I need a plan.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by keyser_soze, Oct 23, 2014.

1. So for my second cfl bagseed grow I have like ten ways in my head that I wanna go about doing it. But I need to figure this out soon. I currently have 12 solo cups going (70% FFOF, 20% coco coir, 10% perlite not counting what's already in ffof)
    And about 4 have sprouted. Since it's bagseed I have to sex them at some point. Now i was originally going to have either two plants in 5gal pots or 4 plants scrogd in maybe 2-1/2 or 3 gal pots. My problem is sexing them. Do I take clones from all of them and 12/12 them when they are still in solo cups?Do I risk putting them all in 12/12 for a couple weeks and re-vegging? I only have the one grow box too is a big issue. And for my last crazy question , what kinda success would a guy have if he tried to do a bunch of solo cups scrog? Like 10-12 lst'd and under the screen? Rootbound before flower? Any advice especially someone with this same one box bagseed would be greatly appreciated.

The Dank Knight

2. Just out of curiosity, how hard is it to get feminized seeds where you are( I'm guessing the USA). I know I have it easy in Ireland where seeds are legal, of course once I germinate the seeds I'm facing jail time.....

3. For me, right now impossible. But hopefully down the road. Most US PPL on here seem to get them easily if they're not taken by customs

The Dank Knight