I need a place to hide my lighter and eyedrops, sounds crazy but hear my story

Discussion in 'General' started by sud420, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Alright so I got suspended for a month and just about to go back to school, i already know a way to hide some weed, put it in a highlighter :p , anyway i wanna get a new lighter and eye drops cause the school board took everything from my backpack, I know it was stupid of me in the first place to bring it but what the heck, i'm human we all make mistakes. Anyway can anyone tell me good places to hide these things? Not my backpack or pockets cause my parents lol. please no trolling around i really want serious responses :D

2. my advice? stop bringing your weed to school. don't be stupid. you already got caught once, so learn your lesson. kids. geez.

3. Why don't you just be a big boy and do what you know you've gotta do. Don't smoke until you're safe. Which means not at school.

4. Thats not the point man, I'm not bringing that to school I just need a place to hide my lighter and eye drops :confused:

5. I never smoked at school, its a long story if you really wanna know what happened you can PM me, its really complicated anyway I still want to medicate every now and then, I just need a place to hide those things man.

6. My bad man. It just sounded like you were planning on taking it with you to school. You can always tape it to the bottom of something that usually doesn't get looked at. Or dig a hole and draw a map.

7. Hmm this sounds pretty good, taping it I'll think about it, thanks :D

8. Nice man! In high school I was also suspended for a month for blazing

9. Haha lol. Well I didnt get suspended for blazing, they found like 2 and a half grams my homemade bong and lighter because some snitched me out, they like set me up, you cant trust anyone nowadays:( but i still wanna smoke every now and then without making it suspicious to my parents

10. why do you need to take this stuff with you to school?

11. lol well me and a couple of my stoner friends smoke all the time :D but i never ever thought i was gonna get caught, like i was careless, but lesson learned lol

12. [quote name='"sud420"']

Haha lol. Well I didnt get suspended for blazing, they found like 2 and a half grams my homemade bong and lighter because some snitched me out, they like set me up, you cant trust anyone nowadays:( but i still wanna smoke every now and then without making it suspicious to my parents[/quote]

Not the brightest idea bringing all that. Haha I got snitched out too. By someone I was toking with that morning

13. You know whats funnt, me and my boy were toking too! We had a ill wake n bake. We were burnin in his bowl

14. You need a crotch sock.. No joke its a sock pinned or tied to the inside crotch of your pants.. I used to keep one when I was carrying in high school at all times and I never got busted once..Meanwhile all the douchenozzles who said crotch socks were stupid were the ones getting busted and suspended.. Hah goes to show them :smoke:

15. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']You need a crotch sock.. No joke its a sock pinned or tied to the inside crotch of your pants.. I used to keep one when I was carrying in high school at all times and I never got busted once..Meanwhile all the douchenozzles who said crotch socks were stupid were the ones getting busted and suspended.. Hah goes to show them :smoke:[/quote]

Fucking genius

16. This sounds good too! Wow good feedback for a newbie that just signed up:)

17. Wow good feedbaack I'm getting for a newbie that just signed up, thx guys :yay:

18. if your local smoke shop has stash cans, buy one ! I own an Arizona can. It hides all smell. thats where I keep my "can smoke" stash. lol

or you could put other things in it, such as your lighter and eye drops..