I need a one time toking tool

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Im Lebby, Jul 16, 2012.

1. My piece isn't with me right now but I wanna blaze what's the easiest best DIY piece other than the apple and soda can?

2. If u have a car w/ a push in lighter hold it in til it is red hot and drop a nug on and inhale deeply.

3. What Bo Hinch said works, but it's not too good and quite dangerous.

Personally, for a quick, disposable toke tool, I always look for a soda can.

Do you have a metal pen, such as Zebra or a brand like that? If you do, just take the bottom and top off, remove the ink, flip the bottom part to make a little bowl and tape it in.

4. Tinfoil will work in a pinch. Hopefully no shit storm is started because I post this :smoke:

5. make a waterfall grav or a parachute out of a water bottle. or use an apple. how about a radio antenna hitter? and remember, sockets are your best friend. maybe a piece out of a tire gauge or a ball pump.

6. Ive used plenty of foil before. Not a big deal as long as you dont make it a habit

7. grab some tinfoil and a bottle and ur good, i smoked out of them dozens of times when i was in hs

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL8nMooaL7U]How To Make Foil Pipe - YouTube[/ame]

This is probably the easiest way to make a pipe. Negative health effects as a result of smoking with aluminum are always to be taken into consideration, but for a quick and dirty pipe this works wonders.