I need a lot of help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by burnt_out88, Jul 6, 2005.

1. In my pasture out behind my house, there are about a hundred pot plants, they have benn growing there since i moved to this house, and recently ive got hooked onto weed, and decided to grow my own, i was wanting to know that if this stuff is budding which it is, can i pick it and get a high off it, another question is that if what i think are the buds are buds, they are really small and if i take the seeds from the weed and replant them will i improve the quality of my weed, oh i forgot to mention that the weed has been growing there since 1997, and probly before that, so can i pick it, or what can i do to make the buds bigger......
    HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I doubt what you have growin in the pasture outside your house is weed...

Flowering doesn't start for a while yet...

Do you have any pics?

3. been growing since 1997? damn

about 100 pot plants..growing outside?.. isnt that a little..dangerous?

lol im w/ cottons im sure it isnt weed... take some pics

4. The main thing that points me to believe that it's not MJ is that he said there's buds on 'em, and seeds... Flowering doesn't start for a good while yet, so I doubt there's already mature flowers with seeds, lol.

I wanna see some pics :D

5. are there lil red tomatoes growing from the flowers??? :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

6. LMAO! There might not be any on the ones in his backyard, but the plants in my backyard have tomatos EVERYWHERE... I truly have been gifted with a green thumb :)

7. haha i think tomatoes taste nasty but everybody seems 2 be growin them

8. I love tomatos... But then again... I'm about 1/4 Italian :D

9. I would be worried about male plants polnating the female in this setting.