I need a little help and advice

Discussion in 'General' started by HiddenSmoker, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Crazy thing is I just had got a call from my probation officer this morning, saying I have to come see him in 2 weeks. Mind you most say priorities and what not. I have been on probation for almost 2 years now this is the 1st time he ever has got in contact with me I've even tried to call him before while I wasn't smoking. Either way now I'm nervous and I if I pass this test I will be bumped to "no report" which is I don't have to report at all to my P.O which is already how it's been he suddenly wants to do his job one time and figures I been smoking since December on my birthday like a dumbass.

The point I'm getting at is I need help trying to clean out my system with in 2 weeks. I've herd Nican which I think I will try the flush process up till the day I go also detox kinda "fasting" really cutting back on eating to help looks some of the fat and eating like hell 2 days before. Lots of water drinking between now and then I've herd green tea also helps the process How true is this? and also does it have to be hot green tea?

For the ones who want to post saying I'm dumb and blah blah blah.. Whatever floats your boat I made a mistake in thinking it's been so long I probably won't ever see him. I'm just looking for suggestions from other who have had to do so in a short time.

2. Sweat and pee, A LOT. Niacin is a vitamin (B3) that can help you sweat by taking a lot, but I say just sweat it out naturally and get your blood pumping.

Good luck. :wave:

3. Thanks dude that's what I was thinking they say THC stores in your fat and I'm only 5'8 160lbs give or take so I was thinking burn off as much as I can then a day or 2 before eat like a fat kid and hopefully replace any fat I can also the water trick with some B12 or a asprin before

4. There's so, so, so, so many threads here on the forums about this. Check 'em out for all the advice you could hope for.

As I've said before, I don't have any experience with this kind of thing. But a friend of mine had a couple weeks to clean up for an employment drug test once. She was probably somewhere around 5'3, 150lbs... big ol' knockers. So, plenty of fat stores. She was an all-day sort of smoker at the time and spent hours per day in the sauna. She passed just fine.

Good luck, bro :smoke: