Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need a list

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Hey there, so I know a lot of you guys here are very well versed in the subject of Marijuana. I consider myself somewhat knowledgeable, but I don't have any immediate links, or resources to prove my points.

What I am asking, is if you guys could just post any and every link to an article, video or study showing the benefits, pros, and good things about Marijuana. It would be nice to have a list of all the links, also, I would love this list so I can send my family and friends who are anti-pot.

Religious reasons why Cannabis is aloud is wanted too. I myself am Christian and have a very tough time bringing up the use of it with my religious family members, as I'm sure some of you do as well.

2. Just wait for granny to see this, I promise you will have every link you ever need.

Or check out her signature, it has a link to the links. Her username is "Storm Crow"

3. I got it, thanks! If this thread is useless now someone can delete it. I apologize, I didn't realize that huge list existed!

4. MMJ links wouldn't do it all. Thats for medical purposes and might only be seen as that. Recreationally how it doesn't do the damage like claimed, addiction, why made illegal, etc. Also have any counter-evidence/proving wrong to those "causes brain damage" etc ones they might find and believe. People can be very one-sighted.

Sending this to your family LOL you overestimate how openminded people are and how you'll be seen. If they all know your a pothead 100% its a different story but their just gonna laugh at you as a young, kid, pot smoker probably.

Lot of deep religious/cannabis discussion on the web. You'll find some interesting threads and stuff researching. One that Joe Rogan's twitter just reminded me of.."Genesis 1:12 I have given all seed bearing plants to use".

So who are they to go against god and say whats right. If their religious, can get em by the balls on this. We know it's not harmful by the links, so don't bring up poison.

5. Team Granny!

6. On the religious note you can point out that in the bible it says that god put all the seeds and plants on the earth for us to reap and harvest so who are they to say its bad? And who is the government to say that god is wrong and the plant is bad? And before 1937 before weed was taxed very high causing it to be illegal people were doing great and pills that we have today weren't even needed all they did was smoke the sweet ganja and drink coca cola with cocaine in it.