I need a job! :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KillahRick, Mar 1, 2013.

1. My name is Richard Ward, 20 years old, and I live in Stockton California.I have been using MMJ for about 5 years now. I have a rare gene defect called Lynch Syndrom, or, HNPCC ( hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer). I was diagnosed with colon cancer when I was only 15 and immediately had a part of my colon removed as soon as the tumor was found. I obtained my cannabis card at 16 and my mom would by my meds all through age 17 and it helped tremendously with so many things including my appetite and discomfort, to my depression. I had to drop out of Highschool in Rocklin so I could start doing chemo at UC SanFrancisco. Three straight days of chemo being pumped into me, then I get the rest of the week and next week off, then back to three days of chemo, for 4 months. Although the chemo was supposed to go for 6 months, my body told me no more and I broke down because I knew my cancer was already gone and so did they but they wanted to make sure it was gone.
    Through the time I was going through chemo I did tons and tons of research on the healing properties of cannabis (as well as other natural health foods) and tried a few indoor grows. I truly with all my soul, believe that the cannabis is helping me to live a cancer free life. I have been cancer free now for 4 years and get check ups every six months and I am still very healthy, happy, alive and kicking !!
    But It's really hard to find a job now and deal with life without stress getting to me! I feel I will truly die quickly working stressful environments... I would rather do something I love and have an amazing experience, share it with others, help to heal others and make people happy!! I could die happy doing that the rest of my life, so I have made it my goal.
    I am interested in any kind of position and will put all of my passion and love for this plant into the work I do. I am a very kind, relaxing type of person who loves outside activities. I am a health nut and I am LOADED with mis-information from the internet! Haha just kidding, but I love to research and read up on scientific or health subjects. Anything to keep the gears going. I am an excellent learner/thinker and I love working alone or with others. My passions also include music, skateboarding, coffee, and my family!
    Patient Verification information:
    Patient ID#: 50760
    Doctor: Augusto Sychukok
    Doctors Phone Number: 1(916) 822-5690
    www.cannamedical.org
    If you are interested in hiring me, just contact me through this email
    Rickyward1962@gmail.com, or, call me at 1 (916) 812-1878 !