I need a job that doesnt drug test!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Blazin, Feb 14, 2011.

1. First let me start by saying this:

:bongin: IM A DEVOTED STONER. IM NOT QUITTING, DONT REPLY AND TELL ME TO STOP :smoke:

So im in a little bit of a pickle. i had a good job with my uncle makin piles of money but he fired me for a non job related issue and now i have to come up with $300 a month for rent and im jobless. im ok for now because i dont have to pay until april but i BADLY need a job that requires no drug test so i can start makin income again.

Ideas? ill be on the shop section of the site buying a new piece =)

2. you dont have a job and you need money yet you are going to buy a new peice. YOU ARE SMART.

3. Taco beeeeelll

Micky D's

4. move to canada

5. Seriously if your in that BAD of a situation where you can lose your HOUSE. You should stop till you find a job ..

People have there priorities so messed up nowadays.

6. Check out merchandising jobs in your area. You basically go in to stores and set a planogram for whatever product you have. They have merchandisers for dvd/cds/books in toys r us, books at best buy, books in walmart, etc. It may only be 1 hour or 2 hour per store and but you can be assigned multiple stores. Just google merchandising jobs in whatever city you're in.

7. how are you gonna afford to smoke in the meantime while searching for a job anyways?

is your marijuana habit more important than paying the rent to you?

soon you'll be on the streets suckin dick for nickelbags

8. become a pimp.

9. Thats how i do it. and i know i can start sellin at anytime to get the money but i would rather work

10. Then WORK on finding a job bro, not to sound harsh but shit. If your situation is so horrible, why not just get on at ANYYYYYYY fast food joint. You'll get a job 99.99999% of the time and youll be gettin money in your pocket within 2 weeks of workin there. C'mon dude, I know cannabis doesn't ruin the mind now.....:wave:

11. u could always do ur best to detox so u could minimize ur time sober. I know guys who got clean in not even a week, infact today im starting down the path of sobering so i can get a job. Good luck brother, fast food joint are ideal. i'd take it one step higher and work at applebees or something.