I need a freakin friend

Discussion in 'General' started by daniel75, Sep 18, 2015.

1. I've lived near Houston (Woodlands area) for years now. My wife and I have a normal family but as it stands our only friends are a couple that doesn't smoke. (Not a deal breaker but you know how it is) I've been looking for some like minded people to hang with, even checking craigslist. I'm so fed up with it i'm about to tear my hair out. It's not like I run around base jumping I just want a friend or couple to hang out with and chill a few times a month. All my contacts are gone and my knees are freaking killing me (Army injury, fun fun.) I'm finally getting back on my feet but where my wife and I work there's no people to meet. And as much as I want to run up to random people asking if they'll be my friend it just doesn't work as well as an adult. I like these forums and the people so I figured I'd go for a hail mary. If you live in the area and want to hang out please PM me I do check my PM's. I'm non religious, easy going. I like writing, lifting, television. I pretty much like most shows just not kardashian type crap. (Not spell checking their name they don't deserve it) stargate, 30 rock, family guy, etc all good. Oh I like gaming too but haven't done much lately. Wife is about the same. We do have rug rats so heads up! Also I believe this is the proper place for this, I searched the sub topics and also used the search function first but couldn't find any related topics that weren't super old. Final note: A sub forum called the meet up or whatnot where people like me who need friends could go would be awesome. ;)

2. I'm probably down, will u fuck?

3. hahahaha
    But yeah, seriously. You into cuckholds?

4. If I was in your area id be down.

If you are ever in Hampton Roads and wanna toke PM me dude.

Good luck on the hunt brotha

5. I feel ya on wantin some smokin buddies man. Go to a smoke shop with your lady and chat up some customers who r checkin out the pipes and rillos lol. I made a ton of friends doin shiy like that

6. I'd love to, unfortunately the law will steal my marijuanas and throw me in a cage.

7. I'd hang, but I'm quite a few thousand miles away. So far, in fact, that we don't even use miles.
    If you're ever north of the city centre in Melbourne, Australia, hit me up.
    Goes for anyone reading this.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Your area has a pretty decent Rc racing scene. Go check out some races and if they look like fun to you either do some research the brands used at your track. Some tracks rent cars and you could try it out see if you like it. Most the guys at the tracks are pretty laid back and there are a few that just might blaze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. thanks for the reply's!

10. I am

11. #11 Spezza19, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
    LOL! LOL! LMFAO

Post of the month. Finalist for post of the year.
    That quote as a reply for the original story.