I need a few volunteers to help me out!

Discussion in 'General' started by Storm Crow, Aug 14, 2016.

1. I just finished working on the new July 2016 Granny Storm Crow's List - all 3,300+ pages of it!

Would you like to be one of my "guinea pigs"? I need a few brave souls to volunteer to open up the List and look through it with fresh eyes! (After scrolling through 3,000 pages during the last 2 days, my eyes are all "wibble-wobbly"! :blink:)

To get your free advance copy (even before the VIPs and activists), all you need to do is PM me your email address. Or, if you prefer, you can just email me at stormcrow(a in a circle)greenpassion.org .
    (Don't forget to change the (a in a circle) to an @! lol) :gc_rocks:

So what's in the List and why would you want to have it? :confused_2:

For the growers, there is obscure information that you won't find in the average grow guide. Things like, how to get more females from your seeds, to hemp growing in the late 1700s, to "GMO" cannabis, to a study on the timing of mineral uptake in cannabis and its effect on harvest totals (written by a nun!), to articles on tissue cultures and in vitro cloning. There are also articles on safe alternatives for many pest control problems.

For the activists, there studies that refute the common prohibitionist's myths, and also the DEA's (insane) stance that cannabis has no accepted medical uses. From first person news stories to medical studies released last week- I have what you need to back yourself up!

For medical users there are many new sections on the multitude of conditions that cannabis can treat. Because cannabis works by mimicking the actions of your body's own endocannabinoids, it is far safer than many pharmaceuticals and can effectively replace them in many cases. I have even collected recipes for a wide variety of edibles, topicals and information on other methods of use, so those who like to DIY, can.

For students- we all have dreamed of doing an amazing college paper on cannabis! I've done most of your research and have it all sorted and waiting for you. I've recently added a fair number of old ethnographic studies done in Jamaica and elsewhere, along with current "cutting edge of science" cannabinoid studies.

For the beginners, I have informative articles such as "How beneficial is vaping cannabis to respiratory health compared to smoking?", "Introduction to the Endocannabinoid System" and "What it’s like inside a recreational marijuana dispensary?", "Will the Government Know If I Get a Marijuana Card?" and "A Basic Overview Of Various Cannabis Consumption Methods".

The list is absolutely free, and I never sell your names or send you spam! (I hate it when I get spam! :mad2: ) I'd really love to send all of you a copy of my List! All you have to do is ask! :yay:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2