I need a favor

Discussion in 'General' started by Bloodshed, Dec 4, 2009.

1. I realize I have literally never posted on here but I'm a frequent lurker. I'm just trying to get as much help as possible, my friend is trying to win a scholarship for school and she's going through the ranks fairly quickly with people I've been getting to vote.

It's really not a big task at all, just click the link and click vote. None of that "login" or "email" required stuff. I appreciate it so much if you guys vote and although none of you know me and I don't hold much leeway in the community here my respect and thanks goes to any of you who help.

Brickfish Social Media: Simplicity at its best.

There's the link, thanks a ton to everyone who votes and hope to become more active here since I'm getting into weed a lot more now. (If it helps she is in fact a frequent toker =P )

2. totally seems like trollin', but you're not a troll. so yeah man ill vote for you and blaze on

edit: have you read the comments on there?
    "Definatley her tongue. You see, she does this thing with her tongue when she goes down on you thats very hard to find in other women. If I could explain it, I would."

3. Pretty sure thats a beauty contest... Maybe not

4. "voted... but only cause I was promised noodies of this chick on 4chan."

Found that in the comments.

"May we suggest...
    Brickfish Winter Sweepstakes. Enter the sweepstakes for your chance at the weekly $200 cash or scholarship prizing OR win $100 just for voting, reviewing or sharing."

Found that below the picture.

(I suppose the "Cash Scholarship" could be considered for school, but they call the Miss America Pageant a Scholarship Pageant.)

"Photo - \t Submitted for: \t Show Us Your Best Facial Feature - Part 2"

Found that above the picture. Check out what your voting for people. Not that it's a bad thing to vote for this, but yall just got trolled.

5. i voted for her...