Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need a detailed breakdown of how to take a hit from the MFLB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakimoto, Jun 3, 2011.

1. I have done a lot of research on how to use the MFLB, but have NO ONE to show me how to take a hit. All of my friends started smoking/vaping at the same time as me, so none of them have any experience.

What I do:

1. Load the trench with really finely ground weed
    2. Hold the battery in for 5 seconds
    3. While keeping the battery in, I draw as slowly as I can for about 5-10 seconds and then inhale
    4. I can usually hold a hit in for like 5 seconds
    5. I continue to take hits until I get high. I usually take about 4-5 hits

I'm new so I don't have a tolerance, but I haven't gotten all that high yet.

Should I be drawing for longer? Should I be trying to fill my entire lungs with vapor? Because right now I'm not getting all that much vapor into my lungs (again, I'm new and apparantly a pussy, I cough easily and big hits are really hard to keep in).

Give me any details on how to take the perfect hit!

2. I judge my MFLB hits by how much vapor I can see in the trench, rather than seconds of holding the battery on, so you may hold the battery there for 15 seconds, until a thick fog develops, at which point I start to inhale, and let off the battery about the same time, if you judge it by the amount of vapor that you can see, you'll get a lot more in a hit, also, I hold it in for as long as I physically can, as well as exhaling 50% lung volume then re-inhaling, to circulate what THC is left in your lungs, after holding in a hit, hope this helps!

3. http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Magic-Flight_Launch_Box

This site has basically everything you need to know about the MFLB and has numerous pieces of advice on how to get the optimum hit. Look under the table of contents at usage.

These videos may help also. There's a part two which is in the related bar on youtube.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9VQgmHcQrs]YouTube - ‪Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer Everything ever wanted to know Part 1 of 2‬‏[/ame]

Also when vaping I recommend re-breathing which is where you take a hit and exhale a tiny amount of the hit breathe in a little fresh air then exhale a bit more of the hit then breath in again and you repeat until all the hit is gone. It allows you to get the most of your vapor and waste less. Video:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPVyp4NVdr4]YouTube - ‪tokin daily: rebreathing‬‏[/ame]

4. >Also when vaping I recommend re-breathing which is where you take a hit and exhale a tiny amount of the hit breathe in a little fresh air then exhale a bit more of the hit then breath in again and you repeat until all the hit is gone. It allows you to get the most of your vapor and waste less.

Very cool.

5. ^ this.
    And hold it in until you see it clouding up
    start breathing slowly ( if its hot speed it up)
    Suck the vapor in your mouth when full inhale into your lungs.
    Also pushing and holding the battery in produces better hits