I moved out when I was 16, been living on my own for 3 years. Can anyone relate ?

Discussion in 'General' started by kdawg416, Feb 21, 2016.

1. saving your money is very smart advice.
    I wish I had saved since I started working.

2. cannot stop laughing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah don't we all. I would literally have my own place if i knew what i know now. That's life though. Live it up while we can.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I live on my own in a 1 bed 1 bath with a little yard in California. I'm 22 and love life. I have a job that I enjoy and pays well, currently in college, and have a good savings. The thing is to work hard and be honest with people. Be grateful for What you have, enjoy every day, care for and help people where you can, and always strive to improve. Do what gives you passion.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm 51. I moved out on my own when I was 17. These are wise words

6. Been with my wife since i was 16 had our first kid when I was 17 moved out 2 days before I graduated high school and been at a really good paying job with really good benefits since. Then had another kid when i was 19.
    I never learned money management and bad luck with health made us claim bankruptcy. Now my good paying job is going through hard times what used to be 2400 every two weeks turned to 1000. Lol life's hard but you gotta truck through.
    Now that we are in our mid 20s and we are wiser and we have nothing holding us back, we made a promise to our selves to leave the nest, being our super small town, and head west to Washington. We usually get about 5k for income tax plus what I have in my retirement so total by next April we should have about 10k to move. Im really looking forward to taking on this next strep in life with my best friend and soul mate.
    Like I said, life is hard but you gotta keep trucking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1