Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I miss Variety

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippy_man99, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Yo tokers,
    So it's been about 9 months since i've moved back from the Netherlands... I lived there for about 2 years doing a masters degree and of course enjoying the many different strains and hashes the dutch have to offer...

I must say I was quite spoiled with the choice and ease of purchase. Literally I would ride my bike down the road about 5 minutes, walk in to a coffeeshop, buy a few grams and BOOM i'm all set to go.

The variety was exquisite with so many different choices... I even had my staple everyday weed that would always be in the background (northern lights from my local shop) but i'd always head into Amsterdam to get some crazy sativa or nutty hash.... ahh those were the good ol' days...

Since moving back to the states i've luckily been blessed with a good connect who always has a quality stash. it's about 50 for 3 grams and it's well worth it...

Unfortunately it's not the most ideal circumstance... i don't get it directly from the dealer, but through a close "family" tie... i won't go into details but it's like sisters/boyfriends/pets/uncle kinda crap...

The dealer is super paranoid and doesn't want new clients....

SOOO now to the actual title of this thread......
    THe guy only has 1 strain usually when we pick up... and until recently each week or 2 has been a different strain.... but the past 2 months or so it's been solid Sour Diesel....like nothing else.....

Nothing against sour D's, cause it's always a solid strain.... but shit man 2 months of the same exact weed? I wasn't getting high anymore.... i'd just get bored and tired.... not a fun experience....

finally we got some new stuff this week, Cinderella something something...

So who else is stuck in a rut with the same strain for a long the time? Does it get you bored or does it not bother you?

peace,
    Hippy:smoke:

2. #2 OvrShot, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    Get a medical card? On the norm my clinic has about 5 strains/types. :]

3. too bad geography isn't on my side... I don't live in a medical state at the moment... gotta make due ya know?

4. Purchase various strains that fit your different needs and grow...and never worry again...
    Don't sell, just grow personal supply so you never run out.

5. I'm always looking for new people to pick up off of. I love trying new weed so I'm always sure to buy off of a few people.

6. i'm a little peeved that this thread was moved to the apprentice tokers....

am I not seasoned enough for you?

perhaps i need to bake a bit longer....

*lights joint* theeeeere we go

7. You could try growing. It's not at all easy, but it is a rewarding experience.

8. i've actually found it to be quite easy to grow if you do your homework. give em a good environment, a little water and nutes, maybe a little bend here and there, a little trimming....they do all the hard work.