I Miss The Phuck Out Of The Rep Bar.

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, May 21, 2013.

1. I miss my rep bar i finally hit 2 green :/

2. Admittedly, I was pretty bummed too. Pretty sure I was like a rep away (from someone with decent rep) from having full bars. Now I will never know the feeling :(

3. I miss it too. I had already maxed out and reached 32,000+ points (which was converted to likes now, I'm in #2 place behind JD!) but I liked giving people at least a dark green bar every time I repped them. The best ones were when I gave them two bars at once! Made me feel cool.

I'll always miss the rep feature and the old forum format too.

4. I miss being able to give rep, more than having my own haha. I didn't have much, but giving rep just felt like it was more meaningful than a "like"... I'll "like" just about any post I agree w/ or find amusing. But rep was reserved for the posts which I truly identified with, or posts that I found exceptional (be it exceptionally funny, informative, etc..). And I was having a good time slowly increasing my own, and dreaming of eventually having that full bar  :cool:  

5. Hell yea I miss my big, black E Peen.

6. I don't miss the rep bars as much as the join date, so many post whoring rookies its hard to tell whose an og blade or not

7. '06

Agreed that was one of the main things I looked at when I wanted to know who was who when it came to time on the forum. I know you can hover over the name but I liked just glancing over at it. I think the name is in a goofy spot too, i'm just not used to looking there to see who posted. I kinda have to go by avatar at first glance, i'm sure i'll get used to where the name is eventually.

9. Reputation is what you have when you come to a new community;
    Character is what you have when you go away

10. Well then I'm going to assume you gave me 5 stars  ;)  :p

11. Idk if you can vote more than once, but I've given you 5 stars a couple times now.  :love: 

12. Me neither, I visited other forums and this is the only place that has a reputation system. 

Word, leaving behind a legacy of awsome posts is alot more valued then having a giant green bar, lol. 

I would go this far and say that people without character would be scared as fuck without some sort of big shiny thing setting themselves apart from other people, you just don't need it. 

14. I've been told my username and avatar was cool. So can I be considered Leg at this point? I think i'll get the other six letters in about a year or so. 

15. I've not come to the forums for awhile now (been busy). But from what I gather, rep is no longer a feature... That being said, the new look is looking pretty damn smooth. I like.

16. [​IMG]

At first I thought the monkey was motioning to the other but no he's just scratching his pit haha. 

17. I never understood why people care so much. Like, it literally doesn't give you anything tangible, except the ability to increase other people's rep bars more. And it's not really like it's an indicator of a quality poster, I've seen plenty of full rep bar people who are complete dumbasses. 

I had full rep, probably around 6-7k rep points, and I don't even care that it's gone. I actually like the new layout better, it looks cleaner and more modern. 

18. I miss it also, i didn't get a full bar but I would have. :devious:

[​IMG]

19. This star rating system makes me feel like i'm on xbox live
    :bongin:

20. I miss being one of the few people who could give negative rep