I miss my dog so much.

Discussion in 'General' started by fatblunts9-5-4, Sep 28, 2012.

1. About 2 a half weeks ago the dog I have loved like a sister for 10 years got sick and died very suddenly. To keep it brief, I am far from a softy I've lost many friends and family over my 24 years on this earth, but holy shit, this was like a .50 caliber bullet to my heart. I loved that dog so goddamn much. I was so used to being woke up to her happy face, delighted to see me and went to sleep to the sound of her snoring from her bed which was at the foot of my bed. She was so good all she asked for was, food, water, walks and some attention and she gave back infinite unconditional love....FUCK...i would write more, but I can't stop fucking crying when I see it written on paper.

How you can help? Idk...share your experience with the loss of a pet, tell me how you dealt with it.

2. I had a dog that died of cancer when I was a kid. Grew up with her. She used to give me rides around the house and stuff. I miss her...sorry about your dog brother

3. My dog right now, I can't imagine losing him. Sorry for your loss man I know it can be rough.

4. My childhood mate died when I was around 14 or so. It was very sad, and brought tears to my eyes when I drove him to get put down. I would rather put my dog out of his misery than to let him suffer.

Life is a process, its a circle. Some believe in souls and stages of life, others believe in nothing.

Maybe the idea of reuniting with your dog's soul will be a reality one day and then you will finally be at peace.

For now you could always go get a brand new puppy and then train it to be the best it can.

Life moves on

5. I know how it feels i had my gold retriever/lab since i was about 4 until i was 18. My parents put her down because she was old without asking or telling me. It sucks walking into their house and waiting to hear her nails as she ran across the hard wood floor. I always end up looking at where her bed was thinking she'll be there but then i look and am taken back to reality.

Even better a few months ago my cat mo died and i got to watch as he bled out internally because noone would lend me the money to take him in and get treated or put down properly. I don't know why fate likes to kill every pet i get close to but that's the 3rd one. It's like some fucked up joke, you have a best friend who just loves you like crazy and then bam once it gets good it takes em.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d4cDMiUarA]Neil Young - Old King (Studio version) - YouTube[/ame]