I miss getting high :(

Discussion in 'General' started by RenegadeHaze, Jul 28, 2012.

1. So I was kinda getting carried away with the ganja a couple weeks ago and decided to make myself stop for 30 days. I'm currently on day 12 and I miss it oh so much :(

All I can do is hopelessly read these stories and threads about getting high, to somehow fulfill this great void in my soul. Please tell me anything about getting high. Last time you got high? Best time getting high story? Anything. I just wanna read about weed since I can't smoke it anymore :(

2. Well...I am fuckin' high right now, yup, pretty fuckin' high right now.

3. ...im on probation for the next 3 years.. id kill to only have to wait 30 days

4. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']Well...I am fuckin' high right now, yup, pretty fuckin' high right now.[/quote]

This is funny :cool:

5. damn... id kill myself

6. [quote name='"RenegadeHaze"']

damn... id kill myself[/quote]

I hope you're kidding :p

I've been clean for almost a month now, back on the job hunt. I keep wanting to call and get some, but I know I need a job and I'd rather not risk having to take a drug test and being like the people that post here everyday worried about passing theirs :)

7. i lost count of how long i haven't been ripped, 2 months i think.
    anyway im just thinking of that day, that special day when i get a bag of weed, sit down and blaze a bong, and just sit there thinking to myself "where the fuck have you been mary jane"

but until then i try not to think about it that much

8. After the first two weeks it is simple. Just wait for day 15 and you won't think about it half as much.
    That's how it was for me at least.

9. ^Yup. Just don't think about it dude. Live your life without the ganj for a while, and it will be that much better when you two reunite. Ya feel me?

10. Half the people that come on here, are in the same situation as you...or worse... hahaa

11. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"hi RenegadeHaze! remember me, your long lost pal weed? where ya been man, havnt toked in a while, where have you been? cmon man lets go smoke, smoke me! SMooookkkkkkkeeeee meeeeeeeeeee....."

12. Lol if you're trying to not smoke why the hell do you wanna be reminded of bud?

13. May god be with you in this time of hardship. My thoughts and prayers are with you and my condolences to your family.

14. I'm on day 6 of a 45 day t break. Feels good to be sober once in awhile although I'm looking forward more and more each day to when I can hit the herb again. I smoked almost everyday at least 3 times a day for the past 3 years so the is a huge step for me haha.
    But before my break me and my buddy made cannabutter outta 51 grams of ABV bud and got so baked all we could do was smile and laugh lol it was awesome

15. My journey began today. It'll be rough but worth it, I got things to accomplish and Mary Jane will only hinder.

But soon we will blaze up and in the end it will be worth it

16. im high. ill imagine im you so you can be high.

17. Day 11.... going HAM as a motha fucka. Even though I smoked a farewell joint with my best bud on day 5(doesn't count)! It's not that bad...living the sober life treats me well.

18. i havent been able to get any since may..and i never really understood how it was an anti depressant untill now..i also have migraines just about everyday that only weed takes away so ya! i hate my life right now

19. So you're going "Hard as a motha fucka as a motha fucka". DAM THATS HAM!

20. Sober since June 26th, it gets easier :p