Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Might Have Figured It Out...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CmMx112, Mar 8, 2011.

1. I know many of us on here are sometimes worried about drug tests. And I think I might know how long it will take you to get clean, not based on height, weight, and metabolism...

But based on you're tolerance. THC stores in fat cells, and when you smoke a lot, and you're tolerance goes up, you have a lot of THC in you're system, which is a given. But lets say you smoke almost every day for a month. But you're tolerance still stays really low. It just seems to make since, if you always have a low tolerance you will not have near as much THC in you're system.

This make sence to anybody?

2. Yes , i need to take a break

3. Tolerance deals with how many receptors are in your brain. "cleanliness" in terms of urine is based on how much thc is left in your fat cells, the two are not directly related.

Don't confuse correlation with causality.

4. What Im saying is, when you're tolerance starts to get higher, the more likley chance you will fail a drug test... Idk, just makes sence to me...

5. I think you're onto something here ... mmmm nah ;)

6. Gahhh fuck it... Im just glad Im really skinny. I can get clean in no time, regardless :smoke:

7. No, that THC is still stored in your fat cells and will be for a while. The tolerance has to do with how many cannabinoid receptors are available in your brain.. they end up pulling back in when over stimulated.

8. Its a good thought, but like the other guy said your tolerance deals with the receptors in your brain and a drug test is based on how much thc is in your fat cells. The two aren't directly related