I met a guy...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Marno, May 22, 2009.

1. So I've hosted a few parties over the last few weekends and this guy has come over with one of my friends a few times. He's super sweet, cute and pretty fun. I don't know him all that well, and I don't know how to approach him or get his attention without seeming desperate!:poke:Suggestions?

2. get high with him and let the thc help you two make a connection :hello:
    but first find out from his friend if he smokes if you don't already know

3. This is an easy fix.

Guys are supposed to do all the work, if he likes you, you'll know it
    just put on the charm you know you have

4. Just tell him, problem solved. No harm will come from it.

5. just walk up and start talking, most guys know if they are into you or not within the first like 30 seconds, if hes into you he will do his best to show you.

6. I dig chicks that make the first move. Just say hi, take it from there.

7. #7 blanned, May 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
    Yeah don't expect a guy to make the first move.. he could be shy or just not know that you like him.. I'm a guy and there are tons of girls I have liked but not asked out.

You should just go ask him out, be as honest as possible. If you say "hey I think you're super sweet, cute and pretty fun... Do you want to get to know each other?" He's gonna be like "Holy shit this the best thing that's happened to me in months"

8. QFT. I honestly hate the stress of having to approach ladies myself. I'm glad that I'm currently in a relationship

9. Wrong.

10. Lol. Thanks for the help everyone. I'll tell ya how is goes ^_^

11. You make the first move I'll make the second. Thats how it works, either way I could care less who makes the first move.