Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I messed up!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by comfyent, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Last night, my two friends and I were toking from a bong. There wasn't a cone-piece, so we were improvising with a pipe-screen. It was so damn finicky and hard to pack, in my stoned-state, I ended up tipping the bong towards the mull-bowl, and getting water inside the weed/chop!

I can definitely say that my mates weren't impressed, very embarrassing. :wacko:

I'm trying to dry it out now, so I can perhaps smoke it up later, I've tried a hair-dryer and now I'm letting it sit in the sun, wish me luck!

2. what
    also what

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. It happens, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Bong water weed though :sick:

4. Thanks bro.

Yeah I know, this is gonna be one... nasty... joint! ^_^

5. A mull bowl is where we put the mull ( weed or weed with mixed with chop ).
    Chop is just chopped-up tobacco.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. hmm you should roll that weed with extra fresh weed too and tobacco if u roll with that maybe a flavored blunt wrap would help it taste less shitty too

7. Everyone fucks up at some point or another, laugh it off and keep going.

putting tobacco through a bong is a sin though

• Like Like x 3
  8. Tobacco addiction is nasty habits that will for sure lead to cancer. I have never known anyone to do mokes except this one girl on Snapchat who is hella addicted.

Pure weed is a mindstate of its own and I highly recommend it to anyone seeking the truest high.
    :RoorRip: