I may be in trouble.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SNiPerXP, Feb 24, 2009.

1. February 14 I had ordered a glass water pipe from excellent-pipes.com and had it sent to my girls house as her dad is never home. Now, to our surprise a letter has come in the mail telling us we need to pick it up and sign something. Now, I've heard of people getting letters to go sign something to be arrested and was wondering if I could be arrested for being caught buying a water pipe online.

2. Depends on where you live.

They threw Chong of Cheech and Chong in jail for running a business that sold water pipes.

3. Was it really a letter or was it just one of those cards that says you weren't home so they couldn't deliver it? a letter I would be concerned about. the card though is normal postal procedures.

4. you really enjoy smoking tobbacco out of a water pipe is all you should have to say. last i checked tobacco pipes were legal.

5. a man ^^hes right a letter is concering but if its just u werent there to pick it up to come n pick it up and sign for it ...ud have to do that at the door neway so ????? but a letter thats a lil sketch

6. Lol, my bad. Sorry guys, I've just been freaking out about it. Don't smoke sativas when you've got things on mind haha.

But no we weren't at the door when it came so this probably answers my question. Thanks to you all. Can't wait to go pick the baby up.

7. if you live in pa or idaho or ihio its illegal to get shipped a water pipe. but if its for tobacco use there not going to care.

8. Chances are the package wouldn't fit in the mailbox.

Or, it required signature confirmation and no one was home.

Or, you live in an apartment/multi-unit dwelling and they didn't feel comfortable leaving it at the doorstep.

Likely, it's insured and requires signature. Just go pick it up and play dumb.

9. haha been there, done that. Thankfully I never seem to have that problem anymore

10. in scotland, i ordered one and got the standard postal letter, saying i wasn't home n shit.
    so i go to the post office, and what do u know, they had the package waiting for me to phone the police..
    so they phone the fucking police on me and i get interviewed and shit. i was like 15 at the time so they just gave the shit to my parents..
    but serial, they fucking knew i was a stoner cos there was Gauzes, salvia(legal where i am), king size bob marley papers, roach papers, a pipe and so much other shit hahah.