Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i magically tested positive for THC

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ibnhashish, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Hey guys,
    So i got busted a while back and am on pbj. i get piss tested every week and i havnt been that serious about it till after thanks giving ( i have a chill case worker). So i stopped at thanks giving but i kept showing dirty for the next 9 weeks. I tried niacin, qcarbo cleansing drinks, cranberry pills, water diet...the whole thing. My friend who also got caught with me did those as well and came up clean weeks before me. So i am guessing my body is just hanging onto the thc longer??
    Any who....i have been negative for about 5 weeks now and only have 3 more left where sh^t hit the fan. I was going to piss test twice a week to show how im clean and chipper about not smoking weed and mostly to fill up my book with negative results. So i go in last monday and pissed a negative. I go in thursday and pee and i get a call the following monday(yesterday) that its positive. I got there and say it was a mistake. they test me again and it comes positive. Now these are stick tests that theyre using. In all honesty, i havent freakin smoked since thanks giving. ive been negative all these times and now for no freakin reason i show positive. Although the stick test doesnt show levels, there was no fait line for negative results...therefore the caseworker thinks im blazing and hes all pissed saying its a strong positive and im lying and hes guna send my ass to court
    :confused::confused:
    wtf happend? would anyone know? i check all the stuff i ate and did. i even bought thc test kits from cvs and tested my friends i hung out with that week i went from negative to positive and all them were negative.
    WHAT COULD HAVE POSSIBLY HAPPENED?! HOW THE HELL DO I FIX THIS....keeping in mind the last time i went cold turkey it took me 9-10 weeks of not smoking till it showed negative resuts:eek:
    im dying cuz i need this off my record but now thats in jeopardy
    PLEASE ANY HELP?

2. oh damn dude. i'm really sorry to hear that. :x wow. tough situation. if you do get taken to court, you can fight it and insist that they were faulty tests. thanksgiving? even by fed standards, weed's gone in no more than 40 days. there's definitely a mistake.

keep testing, but try diluting more in the meantime.

3. Are you or have you been sitting in on boxes with your homies or even around weed smoke?

4. I had the same problem after 32days of green tea and a bunch of other detox teas, as well as a 50dollar "cleansing kit" i was still dirty. I had a drug test that whould determine me going to drug classes or not!

I have no idea how you tested positive if it really has been that long. But i had sort of the same problem and PASSED, like someone else said use dilution IT WORKS! use that search button and you will be all set.

It saved me 600dollars and weekily drug tests! just rember 1load up on creatine 2drink LOTS of water 3 take a b2 vitman (curshing it up makes it work faster) 4 only pee the "middle of the stream". You can do it good luck!

5. that's crazy. there has to be a way you can show them you're getting false positives. Offer to sit your ass in the slammer + take piss tests for a few weeks, show them their tests are fucked up

6. Oh man, dude. That really sucks. You could ask them to take a different type of drug test, like a different method for analyzing urine or a hair test, and see if those come up positive, as well. If you haven't been smoking since late November, they should come up negative.

^^I totally agree. The only reason I can think you came up positive is that you were in a hotbox. Unless you're sleep smoking...LOL!

Good luck getting this resolved. How ironic, that you're doing everything the "right" way and you get shafted. Life's a bitch. :(

Let us know how it goes.

7. Most piss tests youll end up having to take are weak and b/s thats why

8. U were probably in a hot box... idk tell ur counselor that ur not lying and do anything they ask to prove it idk...

Other than that if u havent been near ppl who were smoking then thats really weird. maybe u were drugged (THC pills?) .... i doubt it good luck hope it all works out in the end

9. maybe someone put weed in food secretly and fed you with it so you will continue to fail ? maybe someone is cooking the weed into oil and can make very sneaky food that can not get you high but make you test a positive. i said that incase you got any haters who want u to fail drug test they could be slipping thc in you somehow.

10. I'm not familiar with the system but is it possible to demand a blood test?