i made some posters! what do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by DabsOnTheMountain, Jul 27, 2010.

1. what do you guys think? i put them on the post office door, on the local shopright doors and walmart doors, and i put one of each on the police stations door(it was the scariest thing ive ever done, i was high as f***) i got the idea to do this when i watched the union for the twelth time. tell me what you think.

Attached Files:

2. Hrmmm, Makes me want to print out flyers on my computer and go to walmart and put them on car windows

3. Nice, I don't have the balls to do things illegal while high, or maybe I lose interest in hating police officers when I get baked.

Before I get high I'm flipping cops off and thinking about putting posters up slandering law enforcement. One of my posters was "Cops Destroy Lives" and I put them on bridge overhangs.

Once I'm high I lose all interest and think of it as childish. I almost don't hate cops while I'm high which is amazing because I despise them.

4. You need to print a booklet that looks a like religious flyer that says somthing like,"christians for truth" on the cover and put REAL facts about marijuana in it and put it on peoples cars in walmart parkinglot.

5. Sounds brilliant!

6. hahahaha Awesome idea, we should start a reward plan. Whoever posts the most propaganda gets 300 USD via paypal. With proof of course.

7. hells yes xD

8. haha what an awesome idea +rep

9. Dude!!!!! +rep for your sig man!!! hahahahaha!!! im really high now, so, yeah. but thats hilarious!

10. make lawn signs;) although many supporters may not put them up in fear of being socially tagged as a drug addict thats what negative propaganda has done to us cause FEAR wich is terrorism! arnt WE AMERICANS at WAR with terrorists? THE U.S. government is THEE largest terrorists organization in the world we will implode eventually like every great nation man has ever know causing such a vaccum it will be pure CHAOS!:eek:

11. Wow, there's a damn good idea. I bet that would get some fuckin attention