Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I made some cannahoney

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Pothead-2233, Jun 7, 2023.

Tags:
  1. I didn’t make a brownie or any kind of food but it was an easy YouTube video cannahoney recipe. And this is my 1st time and oh man this is amazing!!! I felt the high come after 2 hours and I didn’t even take a full spoon full. I was licking bits of it here and there and could tell it was good but then I used the pulp to make some tea and added half a spoon full of the honey and that still got me high enough. Can’t wait till I actually try more☺️. What kind of edibles have you tried or made? I know some are bs and don’t have any hint or to little of thc or cbd but it’s funny how a homemade batch is what I really needed.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. So glad to hear you're enjoying your honey! I have always enjoyed medicated honey. I am mainly making canna capsules and medicated Snickerdoodles with live resin these days. The Snickerdoodles are for friends and the capsules for me.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Hello.,I have been making tincture and spiking stuff with it. Honey being one of my fav's.,I have put it on cookies and in jello,.and in my wife's tea.,
    The honey I make is very nice and easy if you make tincture.,I mix tincture coconut oil and lecithin together and then add honey.,mix well and refrigerate.,It has a bite like a hot cough medicine .,lol.,and I can make it stronger or weaker.,thc wise.,
    Also I make peanut"budder".,that is very easy and strong if you like it that way.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I find anything infused with thc disgusting........makes me gag.
    I prefer canna capsules.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. I'll cook you up some bomb ass infused fried chicken that'll make you think otherwise! Lol

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Once you get your dosing down incorporating it into other recipes will be easy
    As you can see from the above posts there is a whole insane world of edibles
    Depending on how involved you want to get
    You can do your own extractions and infusions of sugar and oil
    I do simple syrup and coconut oil which allows me to infuse a lot of products
    None of my products have "cannabis" taste, there are ways around it

What did you use to infuse your honey?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Like Mick, I prefer oil caps. I don't see the point in making various edibles, it's so much easier to take an oil capsule and eat all the brownies, chocolate, or gummies I want.

That infused fried chicken does sound good, though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. If you will remember Psychedelic Sam had a problem processing oil through his liver
    He enjoyed the sorbet and relief it brought him
    Sugar was the carrier

• Like Like x 1
  9. There’s a lot of stuff to try out there but right now cannahoney is the simplest over the stove method.

10. Do you think capsules are stronger than edibles?

11. That sound pretty awesome

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. All thing being equal as far as preparation, meaning a good decarb and subsequent handling, I don't think caps are stronger than a comparable mg edible, just different.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes,.How you ingest the product will determine its effect on you. Tincture under my tongue is a whole different thing than if I put the same tincture on a cookie or in jello.,and if I add it to coconut oil and lecithin it will take on another type of effect.,
    How strong the product is and how it effects you can change with how you use it.,

• Like Like x 1
  14. This is an amazing idea! I should try this one out as well! Thank you so much for posting this.

15. Was there a specific video you watched?