Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I made a ridiculously ghetto bubbler tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by klx104, Nov 19, 2008.

1. I used...

-An empty clear plastic vitamin bottle
    -5/8" socket
    -re-usable hard straw
    -speaker wire connector (it's a rubber ring terminal cover, tube, one end is bigger)
    -disposable straw
    -metal/plastic model glue

[​IMG]

It was perfectly air-tight, and I was proud of myself haha. Sorry my digital camera isn't working right now. It does it's job perfectly though. I had trouble finding a screen though, so I kinda squished a gum wrapper down in the socket hole. I'll find something better later lol.

2. nice man, i made something similar but with a glass jar but either way thats tight

3. Beautiful artist rendering by the way...

4. ^^ thanks, I try ;) lol

5. Looks pretty cool man. I'm glad to see a drawn diagram that I can actually understand haha. Get a nice vid of it being used if you get the chance

6. im going to make my own Bubbler soon once i assemble all the parts, i will post pics in a thread when its done

7. Haha give us a vid too haha. I like the vids way more than a couple pics

8. Using a mason jar for the chamber works great, plus it's easy to get more, and they're glass.

9. #9 klx104, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008
  10. I like it..but not better than my bubbler :)

[​IMG]

11. ^sweet bub man

12. I made a bubbler pretty much exactly like this.

13. Lol. I love the drawing. Grats on the piece man.