I made a pipe!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lalaporo, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Hey i just made a wooden smoking pipe for tobacco, weed, herb, but i had to split the wood to hollow the center out and i put black electric tape in 3 spots to hold it together and i was wondering if i use the pipe, will it make the tape melt and realese toxic fumes? the tape is on the outside of the wood and the wood is really thick. There is also tape where you put your mouth and very little tape inside the mouth area, so i really dont want to inhale bad fumes so please tell me what you think.

2. any pics?

3. no the tape wont melt. lol just make sure it doesnt catch on fire :rolleyes:

4. the tape on the outside would be fine.

but I dont know about inside the mouth piece.

Pics would help.

5. I don't think the tape is going to make it air tight.

6. Funny story about wood pipes.

I'd seal it with carpenter's glue or whatever.

I made one out of this wooden flute I got in Haiti... jammed a bowl in one of the holes, and then covered the others with glue... and voila, a pipe. This kid comes over, and I offer him a hit and he's like "No man, I don't smoke glue." I was like, "What the fuck, you won't be..."

...And now that kid is in rehab for oxy and E. Woah. Watch out for the glue.

7. Na i dont got any pics but i was thinking, this pipe really sucks ass. How can i make a bowl for it? I just rememberd i need a bowl to put the weed in... I forgot about that.

8. chyea, banned after two posts?

9. The only 2 posts are in this thread? So wondering how he got banned and got red rep?