I Made A Pipe Bracelet

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by MacGyverGirl, May 13, 2014.

1. Okay so a few months ago I was online and came across pipe bracelets. I'd bought one for a relative of mine and I must say it worked pretty well.

Well, a few days ago I had bud, but wasn't at my home so I had no smoking tool with me.

And that's when my Macgyver side kicked in. 

I was like hey, the house I'm at now has some tubing, tape, and sockets. I could totally make a pipe from that.

Then I realized I could turn it into a bracelet.

*poorly attempts to insert pictures here?*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was the prototype.^ And before you all yell at me, no tubing nor tape comes into contact with flame. It gets a little heat from the smoke but that's it.There's a screen in the socket too. The mouthpiece is just the end wrapped in tape as well, and it's just the right size so I can pop it in the socket thus making a bracelet.

*possible picture of completed bracelet here?* I'm bad at adding pictures to a thread.

[​IMG]

So yeah. I added some string and beads and it's great. Still working on hiding the bowl and such more but that's for a sober day.

2. Wow that looks awesome. I think you should just add an extra sleeve of string that you can pull over the socket and pull back when u are ready. Great job.!

3. That's cool! Get a patent for it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. ^Patent, fo sho.

That's a sweet invention, I'd buy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Lol these have been around for awhile. Shhmoke or some company like that first came out with them for like $40 and you can find knockoffs and hand made ones like mine for $15-$30 on Etsy. So a patent and stuff unfortunately wouldn't go down well. As for the extra sleeve for the bowl that you can pull back, good idea. I'll work on that tonight and report how it turns out.

6.       :wub:
    :eek:   That's BAD ASS. I need to make me one of these! Thanks for showing us all how!  :yay:
                                     :metal:      <span> :hippie:</span>

-- SB

<span> </span>
    <span> </span>