I made a new dress!

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Vzsel, Aug 30, 2012.

1. So I figured this section would be more appropriate to post my creations vs the General section, so if you people are interested, this is where i'll be posting.

Anyway, i'm glad I got this done it was a pain to make..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. clean yo room girl

3. Nice to see that someone still sews! :D I like making quilts and have a mess of county fair ribbons for my efforts.

Granny :wave:

4. Thats exactly what other people on facebook said.... ahahah..

IM POSTING BECAUSE OF THE DRESS, not because of my room....

5. I love to sew! I get a lot of shit for it.. but eh, I love it.

And thats cool! I use this quilt pouch to store my weed, and pipe. Since its quilt material you cant smell it :).. i'm thinking about making them.

6. cool you should definitely make custom stuff!!
    could be profitable

7. ^,
    Yeah, I would also sell it for cheap too, mainly because I get all my fabric and stuff from yard sales, thrift shops, scraps, etc. I see people making stuff and try n sell it for like 30 bucks :eek:, I would never pay that much for clothes, why would I sell it for that much?

:smoke:

8. haha..straight up
    custom stash bags for pipes and bud would be cool too
    how many woman-hours did it take to finish up that dress?

9. Eh.. 5 total. the black dress was already a dress, I just put fabric on it, and tightened it. I'm thinking of heming it.

10. looks nice for the most but the left to the middle of the dress from the pic looks like its wrapped weird

11. i was joking, but seriously, that dress is niiiice lol

12. [quote name='"bluntisblunt"']looks nice for the most but the left to the middle of the dress from the pic looks like its wrapped weird[/quote]

Its suppose to be like that..ahaha.

13. ^,

Thanks, I suppose.

14. not bad.. im trying to get a little clothing line out soon
    hmm maybe i can think of some accessories you could make to add a little flare
    id pay you of course:D

15. [quote name='"Grimey Sole"']
    not bad.. im trying to get a little clothing line out soon
    hmm maybe i can think of some accessories you could make to add a little flare
    id pay you of course:D[/quote]

Awesome :) just pm me for details