I lst'd too early.

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by lepper, May 18, 2011.

1. My plant has about 3 leaf sets and I lst'd. I wish I didn't do that. But should I just let it grow with the lst? Or will it stand back up on it's own if I remove the lst?

2. You tied it down and it only has 3 leaf sets?

My plant has 2 leaf sets... I took a piece of metal wire and used it to bend down the plant. (leaves and all touching the dirt....)

That same day it started to curl and turn back up. Your good bro.

3. ive got a sprout that is a week old today. its working on its 2nd leaf set (i dont count the first single true leaves as sets) like DMX i took a piece of wire, bent it, and stuck it in the dirt bending the plant completely over into the medium. that was at 4am this morning, it is currently 2:26pm here and when i got up and checked on here at 9, 5 hours later she had already turned towards the light. she is also getting a dark period today, which will help relieve the stress of the LST. easy as hell this LST mess is.

4. Agreed with the above. You're fine. Just keep pegging down the main stem and the branches that come off it.

I personally prefer to keep the stems a couple of inches above the soil, where possible. Later on it gets pretty busy down there and can be difficult to remove dead leaves and stuff without breaking things. It also helps airflow.