I love your imperfections...

Discussion in 'General' started by runrabbitrunx, Jun 3, 2009.

1. my kind of woman

2. One of my exes had two different colored eyes.

I've got a lot of imperfections, none that are lovable though :eek:

3. you're cute :D

4. I have a nasty ass heat rash on my arm.........beautiful huh?

5. Hey it's a awkward picture to take

6. i hate my hair. its really straight and really thick - not really a quirk but i just hate it. I'm also pretty hairy elsewhere, which i hate, and i think my face is too small for my nose and ears. I think im just overly critical - girls always tell me im cute but i can't seem to convince myself that i am. I'll admit i have amazing eyes though lol - girls always say they wish they had my eyelashed - to be honest they kinda of just get annoying and stuck in my eye

7. just bustin ur balls bro, that joke was supposed to be towards me, not you

8. I gots the long eyelashes. :(

[​IMG]

My eyes are also red like I'm stoned.. all the time..

9. best post in the whole thread.

10. #110 dirtybongwaterr, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009

helllllloooo :) I really dig it when a guy has crooked bottom teeth like that. I don't understand how I developed that fetish, but oh well ^_^

11. I have shopping cart wheels where my hands and feet should be. I don't know how they got there and I have had them for as long as I can remember.

Needless to say I am very self conscious about it.

12. ;)

And oh wow your eyes are blue.

13. When you go to the market do people try to put groceries on you?

And to dirtybongwaterr, blue eyes are beautiful. :)

14. #114 dirtybongwaterr, Jun 3, 2009
    shit, i'm stoned. i didn't realize we were listing off "imperfections", i thought we were just talking about our unique characteristics. guess i should pay attention

but thanks buzzard and monstermaker :)

-so now to ACTUALLY contribute, i have a long, skinny, gash-shaped keloid scar on my leg. it's ugly and i have a love/hate relationship with it, but scars are pretty cool regardless....

15. I don't think it really matters

16. so are you like a wheeler from Return To Oz?

17. #117 Not Yellow, Jun 3, 2009
    I have about a 2.5 inch scar on my left, cheek from when I was born, the nurse scratched my face with her big fake nails..

I have freckles in some odd places. I have one on my left hand middle finger, the bottom right of my left palm, the underside of my left hand pinkie, and two located on the loose skin between my thumb and hand also on the left hand.

None of my fingers are straight

The hair on my body grows better on the right side of my body..it's pretty weird.

EDIT: Oh, and also..my feet resembles a 'hobbits'. Pretty hairy.

18. i have mild dermatitis on my face

not that appealing, actually kinda nasty

19. your exactly like me and my eyelashes are 100x longer

20. your exactly like me and my eyelashes are 100x longer
    chicks dont give a fuck bout it they just want them they actualyl prefer it ;) so dont worry im in your position bro and my eyes are always red too!