i love you all!

Discussion in 'General' started by rwilliams, Oct 14, 2006.

1. I just wanted to say thank you grasscity, you are like family to me. Maybe family is the wrong word...... but I just noticed that grasscity brings a whole new group of people I can relate to. From emagdim eric, digit, ksr, cannabiscool, venoumous puffer, durchii, blazing talon, thceeds, rmjl, zero stay toking, too many to list, not to sound sappy, but I love you all! I feel like cannabis has brought us all together to an extent and we are there for each other if we need spiritual advice, situational advice, want to show each other our last pickup, our favorite piece, share something great (or horrific) that has happened in our life, talk about music, basically talk about anything, ask each other awkward questions (pandora's box). These boards are good for SO many things I just stopped and realized what a great community this is. I just wanted to say thank you grasscity, I love you all!

2. -in deep manly voice- dont get soft on me now man. lol jp

yea GC is a chill place. very intellectual ppl too who share the same thoughts as me. pretty coo 2 be around ppl like that

3. yeah, i love it. it isnt like most forums where if u even mention doing drugs all u hear is "OMFG DRUGS ARE FOR FAGGOT PUSSYS OMFGGGG UR SOOO GAY!" and all that shit ... so yeah, it is a pretty damn awesome forum :p:hello::smoke:

4. :gc_rocks:

we are called a city for a reason :D like a big ol family here

5. thats fuckin awesome, I feel the family thing. peace

6. God, I feel like a fucking kid today! :D

Everything's falling into place, I tell you that right now..

Man, I'm 2 years old again.

7. Damn, this the first time I've been mentioned in this type of a thread. Now your making me feel all sappy.

1000 posts and this, quite a day, quite a day indeed.

REP 'cause the city loves you back :D

8. It's not a grass city... it's a grass family.

... aaaaaw.