I love when I find random unidentified things..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cfstars2211, Jul 14, 2009.

1. #1 cfstars2211, Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2009
    And I hate when I dont know what they do. I have
    Cyclobenzaprine apparently. So will it just make me tired or what? I usually take vicodin n i get all energetic.:confused_2:
    Yup its yellow-ish. And i guess Ill smoke a bit n take it at night to chill, cuz no thats not my thing. I like to be productive or stay awake to do my artwork. Damn. and HAHAHA to "when u find random things do not put them in your mouth" p.s. Im a nub here so thanks for all the replies.

2. its just a muscle relaxant

If you do do it do not drink alcohol

3. whlys idid you blod th last line t maks it loo k mroe improtanted then it relly is.
    IM ON ABOT!!

4. yea it might make u feel tingly but mostly tired. they suck

5. #5 SleepyShoegazer, Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2009
    Yeah, they call them "Cyclones" around here. It's a skeletal relaxant. More or less muscle relaxant. Probably yellow? Thats what mine were atleast, they were generic Flexeril. You'll get kinda sleepy and loopy if you only take one. Two or three will fuck you up pretty good. I don't advise it (so dont take it that way), but it's not bad. No really bad side-effects I ever noticed, but it's nothing really special. Just relaxed, abit sleepy, maybe abit more happy than usual. Nothing profound. If you take that a smoke a bowl though, you'll feel really good.

That being said, watch out for eyeball twitches (funny side-effect for something thats prescribed for muscle spasms), dizziness, sometimes really minor confusion. Really the only things that were bad about it. The rest of the effects are neutral at best.

6. I tend to mix 'em with opiates.

They are great when your body aches from muscle soreness.

7. Thats what ultram does to me. I sprained my wrist and they prescribed it to me. It didn't really do anything, but the weed increased my body buzz.

8. When you find random things do not put them in your mouth.

9. until asking random people over the internet....then feel free to pop away ;)

10. I got those. If you take a few and stay awake as long as you can, you'll feel drugged/sedated until you pass out. No mood lift, just relaxation, if that's your kinda thing.
    I like uppers.

11. They are useful for withdrawaling from opiates. If I know I will be withdrawaling I will take one before bed. It helps immensely with the musle soreness and it knocks me right out. I always have a peaceful night of sleep, essentially sleeping through the worst parts of withdrawal.

12. mm cyclones, takes 2, smokes 2 joints, enjoy.