I love weed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HerbicidalMania, Apr 9, 2013.

1. As the title says. I started smoking it second year in high school and smoked it mostly in the 10th grade, which is the year I got top honours for high marks. Than I decided to quit because I wanted to pursue a career in policing or the armed forces, after I quit my marks went way down and I was a pretty bitter person with an extremely short fuse. 4 years later and now I'm enrolled in a course to manage hotels and make some serious cash, broke up with my ex which really hurt. Decided to hit the herb again, everything has been going pretty good since then.

2. Welcome to tha club! Hello! :ey:

3. I love grass city, everyone smokes up. My neighbourhood is pretty accepting of weed, but there are a lot of tightass people around though. I like how I can come here and talk to people as high as I am usually :D

4. Make yo papah booboo

but really though dedicate your next bowl to me because my dealer only has mids right now and it is pretty depressing. 5-0 apparently cracked down on my dealer's supplier:( I have other dankery dealers but they just charge more and are farther away so I must wait until the end of the week for some dank:(

but anyways on topic, hotel management is pretty good I have heard, theres a degree specifically for that isn't there?

5. Yeah it's a 4 year course I'm doing. That sucks that your go to dealer got busted, I have to go all across town to my dealer to get the dank stuff, worth the trip and he gives me a little discount and smokes up after the business. However right now I'm almost out and pay week is just to far away