I love u all

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Jan 1, 2011.

1. ya theres trolls n shit be postin old pics of me but Id say 99% of you are amazing and u guys are the reason im on here everyday :D best website on the internt!!!!

2. No doubt Sister I got love for you to.... One Love.

3. I love the fuck out your ass

4. One love maaaaan. :)

5. #5 Durchii, Jan 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2011
    Royksopp: "The room is spinning! Why is the room spinning?! It wasn't spinning before!"

Happy New Year.

:p

Edit: You drunk.

6. lets dance royksopp

[​IMG]

7. damn its 2011 and you're still dealing with this type of bullshit royk? seems like every time i talk to you someone is always pullin these type of stunts on you . glad to see you turned it into a positve though, if i was in your shoes i would have left a long time ago after like the 4th time something happened. i really feel bad/sad for you, that must be so annoying and mentally draining to have some queerbags runnin around on the net doin this n doin nthat...are ppl that fascinated by you that they need to treat you like a celebrity amongst the paparazzi? honestly

8. Yeah well that's great....but your getting too popular and I want you all to myself :yummy:

9. much love girl. :smoking:

10. Reading this was a good way to start my year, hahaha Happy New Year Royk and everyone else

11. HIGH All, Back at Ya Royk....Hope You Had a Great Year and This Year Be even Better!!!

12. We love you too Roykkkk :love:

someone had a good new year aha
    :laughing:

13. aww i love you too royksopp ^_^

14. Man I love GC too :D

Happy New Year everyone! Good Vibes!

Stay Classy

15. I was expecting to see a thread like this, cause I know I'm not the only person who thinks these forums are the shit! I been gone a few weeks but I'm back on here yo!!!!

16. i love you too royk! i love this beautiful drunk thread almost as much, but not quite.

17. I found out the other day that Royksopp is a band. A good band :D

18. GC is pretty awesome. I love everyone/thing here and am so glad to have adopted gc into my lifestyle. Have gotten many laughs, many SMH's, and have many a learned a lot from you gc'ers, which I thank you all over. You are all a collective community of strong thinkers and storytellers on your own, and when put together, you can move mountains. ILU GC!!! :):):)

not even drunk/high/tripping/w/e...................

peace

19. I love you too Royk, and all of my GC pals!