Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love this miracle plant

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Alphå, Sep 15, 2007.

1. I was diagnosed with bacterial pneumonia a couple days ago, and prescribed an antibiotic.

I was lucky in that I didnt end up getting a fever at all, but I completely lost my apetite. I'm a skinny guy with a very fast metabolism. Normally I'm constantly munching on food.

Yesterday I didn't eat or drink anything between at all. This is very unusual for me, as my hunger usually forces me to find something to eat.

Smoked one tiny bowl (probably .2 or .3 grams) and now I've got a pitcher of water in front of me and I can't stop eating (except to make this post). More importantly then giving me the munchies, it gave me the willpower to get out of bed and make something to eat (even though I wasn't exactly hungry).

:smoke:

END FEDERAL MMP RAIDS!

2. Hell yea man. If you really want the benefits of the miracle plant without its drawbacks (the smoke), bake some brownies.

3. But then he wouldn't want to eat them..

4. Hell, I could be stuffed to the brim and on the verge of a massive expulsion of vomit, but if there was a brownie in front of me which I knew had THC in it, I would still eat it.

5. No smoker would be able to resist the allure of a cannabrownie.:D

6. Alpha your SO right man i was out partying at the end of june this summer fell in a river thats glacier fed its a constant 50 degree water man a week later i was sicker then ever! i was down for a month it was nothing but constant fever no sleep and spitting up gnarly green stuff, but my friend stopped byt os check on me every 4 days and gave me a bowl once a week, that was enough to get me up long enough too eat and sleep a little bit, Mj is truely a wonderful misunderstood plant... sad on how illegal it is.... glad i live in alaska where its not really illegal :hello:

7. I definitely agree, the most beneficial plant on earth!

It's so good for you, they had to ban it, so they can sell you inferior imitation meds! Yeah, Pfizer, Yeah Merck!