I love the $1 store!

Discussion in 'General' started by goodseasons, Mar 18, 2012.

1. So in my step dads town they have this awesome $1 store.. Its the best store ever, they sell so much good shit there, iphone screens, iphone cases, sick lighters, cd cases, headphones that are actually nice.. (the ones that usually cost like $10), and a bunch of other stuff! I think i'm gona open up a company and sell some of this stuff for like triple the price.

2. Gotta love the Family Dollar here in my town. I got my car there.

3. 3 liter soda for a dollar yeee!

4. Dude the $1 store in my dads town (everything is actually for a dollar) and it has everything! Like imagine something, and it has it, its awesome.

5. Everything at dollar stores is Chinese garbage haha.. but Dollar General has some good deals on name brand shit.

6. We used to buy worx drain cleaner there for worx bombs, it costs like 4/5 anywhere else. For household shit its perfect

7. Dude not really, most of it is the same. I needed a cd case to hold some cds and i bought 1 there for a dollar. It works fine and it's awesome.. Same with the iphone 4S cases there perfect, and the screens, and everything else. Like what makes it garbage? Just it being from china?

8. Dude it's $1 for a reason, i'm just saying that it's cheaply made stuff.

9. [quote name='"goodseasons"']
    Dude not really, most of it is the same. I needed a cd case to hold some cds and i bought 1 there for a dollar. It works fine and it's awesome.. Same with the iphone 4S cases there perfect, and the screens, and everything else. Like what makes it garbage? Just it being from china?[/quote]

Well china does often churn out some really shitty stuff

10. I aient been to a dollar store in 10+ years.

Ive seen a few around the way and thought about stopping in and looking around but haven't yet. This thread might just inspire me to give it a go again. I remember getting 3 liter Faygo Colas for less then a dollar back in the day from a dollar store.

11. I also got a bunch of shock pens, shock gum, and all that (it's usually like $5 at spencers). My point is if it works, looks, feels, and does everything exactly the same, is it really cheap? And even if it is, does it matter?

12. [quote name='"goodseasons"']I also got a bunch of shock pens, shock gum, and all that (it's usually like $5 at spencers). My point is if it works, looks, feels, and does everything exactly the same, is it really cheap? And even if it is, does it matter?[/quote]

No sir, your point is that you really like objects that shock you.

13. I always go to my local 99 cent store or dollar tree and load up on snacks.