Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love tax returns!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by septumus, Feb 1, 2009.

1. #1 septumus, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    So I got my tax return on friday and decided to treat myself to a new bong. Spent a little more than I was wanting but I'm definitely happy! Two tree percs, ice picks, and a diffuser stem not to mention it's all glass on glass which is nice. Been hitting it all day since I got it this morning and you can barely even feel the smoke when you hit it, smooth is the word.

Helluva deal too, got it on sale for $250 and it came with that badass carrying/storage case you can see in the pic!

Anyways, just wanted to show off my newest toy and sorry for any pointless rambling, I'm totally blazed from this thing.

Attached Files:

2. Nice purchase and congrats, I only wish I had a tube half that nice.