Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love pot.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hewhom0wns, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Lately ive been trying to build mass due to the fact that im sorta skinny, and ive noticed that if i decide to lift weights or work out or whatever, i get really determined and focused.
    And everything seems better/brighter :O
    Also it makes me act outgoing (normally i am an introvert)
    Is weed really this awesome or is it placebo or some crazy shit im making up in my mind?
    :smoke:

2. It's really that awesome. :smoke:

3. Yes marijuana, It's really that good.

4. Idk wat ur lifting for....thats gay, just smoke

5. I hate marijuana

6. #7 daxdroxkilla575, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

7. Yo Amo a Maria Juana. <3

8. wish i were married to this "pot" you talk of

9. if you feel like it makes you stronger then its deffinitly not going to be a placebo effect thats the fucking bud magic man

10. Dont worry about lifting just smoke more you'll start eating more and naturally getting bigger.

11. Why lift weights? Because i met a beautiful girl today who partakes in the marijuanas and she probably thinks im scrawny. That and im a couch potato :p

12. Yeah I'm not a fan either... SIIIIKE

13. Lol, working out for a broad? is OP a virgin?

14. #15 hewhom0wns, Aug 6, 2011
    My first reaction: lol dude this is stoned, my wife isnt named pot.. Wait im not married
    Then i got it....

15. Pot gives me social anxiety.

It sucks. I only smoke by myself now.. before I go to bed. I honestly don't think I'll be smoking in a year from now.

16. #17 BurnAFewDown, Aug 6, 2011
    Haha same thought

17. #18 hewhom0wns, Aug 6, 2011
    I think it would be safe to assume so considering how i have already mentioned that im a scrawny introvert...
    :(

18. Even if it is a Placebo, so what! :D

19. I get that way to if I dont keep up a huge tolerance and smoke every day.