Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iiLovemyy Kushh, May 3, 2011.

1. I love papers but idk which is better ez widers or bambu papers ? Can somebody letmee know which one is better .

2. none of those man, get the RAW organics, theyr the shit.
    but honestly, i havnt been smoking anything rolled up, its harsh as shit.
    if you literaly only smoke out of water bong, or bubbler, youll def notice a diference
    when you go and try to hit a j/blunt. its nuts man, fucknig nuts

3. Organics ? Like regular paper lol ? && yeah I know bongs are the shit I smoked out of them before but I roll up more im gonna get a Bong soon tho have to :)

4. All about 'Smoking DeLuxe' or Rizla blues.
    Probably out of the two you've mentioned though probably Ez

5. nah dude RAW the brand, and the organic style papers. theyr a cream color instead of being brown. they are pretty good, but regular Raw papers are really good too.

6. Another vote for Raw

7. Yeah I gots to say Raw have been the best papers I've ever tried.

8. When I roll up I only use RAW organics, I have used many different brands and RAW are by far my favorite

9. the onessss that don'ttt over-susee letterssss att thee endd of wordzz.

10. Honestly they are all the fucking same. Thats like asking "What brand of toilet paper do you use?" They all do the same thing, they are all easy to roll, and they all burn good, so quit asking GC what kind of papers to use and go roll a J

11. Nope. They all are different. Some burn slow and other fast due to chemicals being added and overall shitty paper quality. And a toilet paper analogy? No one likes using cheap sandpaper shit, need that extra soft shit.

zig-zags and such- Sandpaper

hemp/rice/cellulose- Soft

12. Lol they deff not all the same && @keithsweat thanks for the tip

13. i love these

[​IMG]

uhhh, no.

14. ATM I'm on these bamboos. Twist up nicely. To errrone on RAWs, we know! Hemp burns oh so perfect. I agree with the whole " all toliet paper ain't the same" thing. That sandpaper really grinds my gears, not to mention I whipe my ass with it all day at school. Btw zags get the job done so don't hate. Kings work better imo. This spitta zig zag a whole zip up. Shits strong shoulda came with a big pick up. Bitches callin me, beggin fo me to pick em up. She blow me while I'm blown rings of that killa

15. 1. Raw papers
    2. Bob Marley's

Raw papers are so amazing I gave up rollin' swisher sweets! Raw papers so good that someone stole them and my gremlin green lighter too...but I don't b trippin'!!!

16. Where can u get raw papers ?

17. The headshop. But you're fifteen so you have to get one of your boi's to buy it for you.

18. I just stick 2 Zig-Zags together and roll an L.

19. #19 iiLovemyy Kushh, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm not 15 lol .. But thanks for the info

20. #20 iiLovemyy Kushh, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's smart I'm gonna do that ez wider