I love Nubbin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420girlie, Sep 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indeed!...it is great!!...me likey...lmao if only the yellow one was in a pirate outfit. ;)

2. Had a completely HORRIBLE night at work, got to the motel, still adreniline wired and pissed off. Saw critters smilies and am now ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! Thanks critter!! I know it\'s been said before, but my friend, YOU DA MAN!!!!! Oh Yeah, If ya want to share a Lil\' of that million, I won\'t have to \"stowaway\" to come visit!!!

BudHead, of course YOU DA MAN TOO!!!

420girlie, YOU DA BABE of the \"CITY\" and we loveya!! And let me second what BudHead said, Were here for ya!! (Not as often as I\'d like, but gettin\' closer!!)

3. Can I come??? *pulls out bag of weed and vanilla wraps*

4. that would be great, to have one big grasscity smokeout

5. I love you too butt head and it really helps to know that you guys are here ;)

Grasscity is turning into one giant support group ;)

6. Don\'t forget the flowery skivvies ;)

7. Just remember I\'m here for you too, I made not be as old, but I\'m definatley wiser ;)

8. A very wise young girlie!! Now that is sweet!

Age doesn\'t count when wisdom is concerned!

9. Am I givin you a toothache yet? ;)

10. no i have no wisdom teeth. i was getting to wise and had to have them pulled.lol

11. OOOoohhhhhhh..............and I just thought you had a REALLY bad case of STML ;)

12. what does STML stand for?...

stoners temporary memory loss?....

13. Short term memory loss

14. i think from now on it should be stoners temp. memory loss

15. Always trying to change a good thing. Now you might change yourself by having a sex change opperation but leave our stuff alone!!!!!!!!!!!

16. think i could get more girls as a woman?

17. If you lived around here you could. I think half of the female population around here is lesbians. I do work for several of them!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.